Imagine real-time answers to questions like:
• How are others serving at-risk youth?
• Are organizations in our region receiving enough capacity building support?
• Who else funds economic development in our rural communities?
And it all starts with you—sharing your current grants data.
Your data will power valuable resources for your organization and our region including:
Our new dynamically-updating giving dashboard that visualizes our most current giving priorities, populations served, and strategies.
GWP Member Foundation Map
Explore our custom regional map to see your giving in context with your peers.
When you share your data, you control your story. No one knows your grantmaking better than you. Tell your story, your way. And, that means, it’s good for the sector. Better information benefits everyone but it begins with YOU! Join the community of funders sharing their data to ensure the field has the best information to act on.
How to share your data
Our partner, Foundation Center, is gathering all the data for our region and structuring it for us. See their full instructions here.
Share your grants data in just 3 simple steps:
- Register for an Updater account. (Already have an account? Log in here.) While you are in Updater, take a few extra minutes to verify and update the information that Foundation Center is publishing about you. You not only ensure that your good work is showcased accurately, but that the field has the best information to act on.
- Export a complete list of your most recent grants data in a spreadsheet using the eReporting template. (TIP: Good news! Check the list of software partners to see if your grants management system already has this template built-in.)
- Once logged into Updater, submit your data in the “Upload Grants” section.
As soon as Foundation Center processes your data, you’ll receive your own interactive giving map!
Frequently Asked Questions