Featured Job Opportunities
Individual Giving Manager, Westmoreland Museum of American Art
The Westmoreland Museum of American Art is looking for an enthusiastic fundraising professional who will be responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive donor and membership program to increase individual contributed support.
Donor and Community Relations Manager, The Woodlands Foundation
The Woodlands Foundation has an opening for Donor & Community Relations Manager who will work to enhance donor and community relations through exceptional stewardship, community engagement and outreach.
GWP Member Job Opportunities
- Program Associate, Education, McElhattan Foundation
- Manager, Meeting Basic Needs, United Way of SWPA
- Health Resource Navigator, United Way of SWPA
- AIDS Free Pittsburgh Community Outreach & Engagement Coordinator, Jewish Healthcare Foundation
- Grants Coordinator, The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Manager, Moving Toward Financial Stability, United Way of SWPA
- Corporate Engagement Manager level 2, United Way of SWPA
- 211 Business Manager, United Way of SWPA
- 211 Project Coordinator, United Way of SWPA
- Program Associate, Program to Aid Citizen Enterprise
- Accounting Associate, The Community Foundation of Fayette County
- Administrative Assistant, United Way of SWPA
- Corporate Engagement Manager, Level 2, United Way of SWPA
Job postings are for informational purposes only; please contact the hiring organization directly with questions and applications. GWP will post open positions free of charge for its members. There is a nominal charge for nonmembers.