With support from the Center on Budget & Policy Priorities (CBPP), the National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) has released an update to the Rental Housing Programs Database (RHPD) and accompanying report to give policymakers, researchers, and housing advocates greater insight into the growing number of state and local programs that promote affordable housing.
Join this webinar to learn more about the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities' emerging engagement around state and local housing policy, including their work with stakeholders to increase access to affordable housing by filling the significant gaps in resources caused by longstanding underfunding of federal affordable housing programs. CBPP staff will discuss their initial plans for supporting state-level housing justice work and share learnings from an updated database and report they recently commissioned from partners at the National Low Income Housing Coalition detailing major state and locally funded housing programs across 48 states and DC.
- Understand how to use the updated database and report.
- Learn more about the Center on Budget & Policy Priorities’ emerging policy work.
- Make connections between the Center, grantee partners, and philanthropy’s collective work.
- Peggy Bailey, Vice President for Housing and Income Security, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Mari Castaldi, Director of State Housing Policy, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
This is a partner learning opportunity made available to GWP members by: