So Many Apps, So Little Time- Session Two: Creating Infographics and Lively Presentations
Want to learn how to put the technology at your fingertips together to make your life easier at work and home? There IS an app for that… Your Nerdy Best Friend, aka Author Beth Ziesenis, guarantees it. In fact, Beth has curated an extensive collection of the BEST tech tools to help today's multitasking professionals in her newest book The BIGGER Book of Apps. Throughout this series, with Beth’s guidance, we will explore how to use some of the free and inexpensive technology tools described in her book to increase efficiency, get organized, and get things done!
In this second live virtual session, Beth will share information to help us create infographics and lively presentations using low to no cost apps and technology tools!
Everyone who registers will receive:
- A digital copy of “The Bigger Book of Apps” by Beth Ziesenis. If you prefer a hard-copy, a limited number will be available upon request during registration.
- Links to pre-recorded learning sessions with Beth on the topics of: tools to help you focus, securing your devices, organizing photos, automation apps and making video emails— all of which you can review at your convenience with on-demand viewing.
- Exclusive access to a private facebook group where you can ask questions and share lessons learned with other members
- Access to a recording of this live session.
Other topics in the series
To round out the series, join us for the third live session with Beth Z. on February 18th for Tech Power Hour- Ask the Expert. Register using the link below:
- February 18, 2021 12:00pm-1:00pm Tech Power Hour- Ask the Expert! This hour will be your opportunity to ask Beth questions and get clarification around ANY of the tools covered in the series.
We hope you’ll join GWP for this series that will help you to release your inner nerd to embrace technology and discover which apps and programs will help you become more productive, creative, and awesome!
We are committed to making GWP programs accessible to all members. If you have questions, or if an accommodation would be helpful to fully participate in this program, please reach out to Paula or call 412-471-6488 and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.