Pittsburgh PA 15222
Join GWP and PEAK Grantmaking for this interactive and practical exploration of streamlining principles and practices. We will review Project Streamline’s research on what matters most to grantmakers and grantseekers and discuss specific strategies and practical ideas for overcoming common barriers, resistance to change, and making streamlining changes in your own organization.
During this workshop, participants will:
- Explore how current systems of application and reporting may be creating unnecessary burdens
- Learn more about streamlining changes that make the biggest difference to grantseekers
- Share stories and lessons-learned about efforts to streamline grantmaking practices
- Create action plans for making concrete changes to application and reporting practices.
This workshop will help members build competencies in:
- Design and Implement Review Process
- Strategic Management
Melissa Sines, Programs and Knowledge Director, PEAK Grantmaking
This is a brownbag session. Please feel free to bring a lunch, beverages and snacks will be provided.