- considerations for revising bylaws and conflict of interest policies;
- foundation political activity, including lobbying and advocacy;
- issues to consider when funding a project with a fiscal sponsor; and
- updating grant agreements.
- Jeffrey Fromknecht, Counsel, Dentons Cohen & Grigsby
- Hayley Haldeman, Counsel, Dentons, Cohen & Grigsby
This program is for members of the following philanthropy-serving organizations: Maryland Philanthropy Network, Council of New Jersey Grantmakers, Florida Philanthropic Network, Grantmakers of Western Pennsylvania, Philanthropy Wisconsin, NY Funders Alliance, and North Carolina Grantmakers.
This will be a virtual session, connection details will be sent upon registration.
We are committed to making GWP programs accessible to all members. If you have questions, or if an accommodation would be helpful to fully participate in this program, please reach out to Paula or call 412-471-6488 and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.