Join us as Changing Our World presents the second webinar for professionals in corporate philanthropy discussing corporate citizenship efforts.
When you think of a company or corporate citizenship program that you admire, what comes to mind? Chances are, it’s a company that has become synonymous with a signature program that addresses a central social issue through deep and authentic engagement.
In this session, we will dive into the anatomy of strong signature programs in order to uncover key steps and important considerations for individuals considering or charged with developing a signature initiative for their company.
The discussion will cover:
- Defining a purpose – finding the sweet spot for your business and society
- Designing your approach – exploring a range of models including signature partnerships, collective impact initiatives and grant programs
- Leveraging unique corporate assets – exploring ways to maximize your business’ skills, expertise and more
- Tracking results – developing a logic model and measuring long-term impact
- Telling your story – reaching stakeholders with an authentic message