Save the Date for Foundations on the Hill 2024Next year’s Foundations on the Hill (FOTH) will be held in Washington, D.C. from February 26-28, 2024. FOTH is the largest annual public policy and advocacy gathering of the philanthropic sector. Save these dates to join colleagues, fellow sector leaders and advocates during an important election year, as we continue our collective work to promote a strong sector and advocate for vibrant, equitable communities. Presented by United Philanthropy Forum, in partnership with the Council on Foundations and Independent Sector, Foundations on the Hill:
- Informs and educates Congress about the importance of the philanthropic sector
- Creates visibility for foundations and philanthropy on Capitol Hill;
- Advocates on issues important to Forum members, foundations, and the broader sector;
- Encourages Congress to view the Forum and its members as resources on key public policy issues; and
- Builds your organization’s relationship with lawmakers and their staffs.
Each year, the philanthropic sector has demonstrated that when we speak to Congress with one unified voice, we can make a lasting impact on the communities we serve. At FOTH, we use our influence to persuade our elected officials to support critically important legislation for our sector and our communities and inform them about the unique and vital role that charitable giving plays in America.