The Community Foundation for the Alleghenies has an immediate opening for a grants administrator.
- Create and manage online grants process and reports
- Manage designated and donor-advised distributions
- Run report of distribution approvals for board packages
- Allocate distribution funding into individual funds
- Primary grant report oversight
- Administrative support for the Penelec Sustainable Energy Fund
Oversee administrative responsibilities, support, and grant tracking for partnership funds, charitable service administration funds, and program hosting funds
- Get to know our donors and grantees
- Proactively ask questions and suggest process improvement
- Provide editing/proofreading support
- Suggest content to Communications staff
- Other duties as needed
- Education: Bachelor’s degree plus work experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Knowledge of the grantmaking process a plus
- Values-driven ethic
- Professional demeanor and ability to represent the Foundation publicly
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think critically, analyze, and explain alternatives clearly
- Ability to anticipate problems, propose solutions, and plan and prioritize work
- This is a full time position, working Monday thru Friday, 8:30am-5:00 pm for a salary of $32,000 annually.
- Submit one email including a cover letter, resume, and three letters of reference to Rebecca Book at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of the requested materials.
- The deadline for applications is March 24, 2023. Potential interview dates for selected candidates will follow shortly.
About Community Foundation for the Alleghenies
We empower everyone in our community to understand how their philanthropy can leave a lasting legacy in our region. Our Vision
We envision an inclusive and engaged culture of philanthropy that grows an abundance of resources that have a perpetual impact in a thriving region. Our Equity Statement
The Community Foundation for the Alleghenies is committed to working toward a diverse, equitable, and inclusive society, where all individuals feel valued and respected. We are committed to taking a nondiscriminatory approach in our policies and actions, respecting diverse life experiences and heritages, and ensuring that all voices are valued and heard.