So Many Apps, So Little Time- Session One: Tools for Organization
Want to learn how to put the technology at your fingertips together to make your life easier at work and home? There IS an app for that… Your Nerdy Best Friend, aka Author Beth Ziesenis, guarantees it. In fact, Beth has curated an extensive collection of the BEST tech tools to help today's multitasking professionals in her newest book The BIGGER Book of Apps. Throughout this series, with Beth’s guidance, we will explore how to use some of the free and inexpensive technology tools described in her book to increase efficiency, get organized, and get things done!
In this first virtual live session, Beth will talk about organizational apps and tools to help you manage lists, tasks, files and more!
Everyone who registers will receive:
- A digital copy of “The Bigger Book of Apps” by Beth Ziesenis. If you prefer a hard-copy, a limited number will be available upon request during registration.
- Links to pre-recorded learning sessions with Beth on the topics of: tools to help you focus, securing your devices, organizing photos, automation apps and making video emails— all of which you can review at your convenience with on-demand viewing.
- Exclusive access to a private facebook group where you can ask questions directly to Beth and her team as well as share information and lessons learned with other members.
- Access to a recording of this live session.
Other topics in the series:
There are two more opportunities to learn with Beth in virtual real-time. Click on the links below for session details and to register.
- February 4, 2021 1:00pm-2:00pm Topic: Creating Infographics and Lively Presentations
- February 18, 2021 12:00pm-1:00pm Tech Power Hour- Ask the Expert! This hour will be your opportunity to ask Beth questions and get clarification around ANY of the tools covered in the series.
We hope you’ll join GWP for this series that will help you to release your inner nerd to embrace technology and discover which apps and programs will help you become more productive, creative, and awesome!
We are committed to making GWP programs accessible to all members. If you have questions, or if an accommodation would be helpful to fully participate in this program, please reach out to Paula or call 412-471-6488 and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.